Chart Wheel Personality Scores, And Psychic Abilities
Many people think they have no psychic ability. The truth is we all do, but we do not use them, so they slumber.
Given below is an example of personality scores in 25 different categories.
The titles of the categories are self-explanatory.
If your score for group 1 is high, then you have excellent aptitude for work that requires mental concentration, attention to technical details.
Note that your aptitude is also influenced by your upbringing, your habits and lifestyle.
For example, training in mathematics, logic, or scientific research.
Also areas that requires careful reasoning will improve the ability for anyone to analyze and solve problems in a logical way.
A score above 150 is very high.
A score from 125 to 150 is above average.
A score of around 100 (75 to 125) is average.
A score from 50 to 75 is below average.
A score below 50 is very low.
1. Logic, technical detail, mental concentration, research: 58
2. Philosophy, politics, education, religion: 7
3. Psychology, anthropology, humanities, literature: 98
4. Poetry, fantasy, fiction: 49
5. Originality and inventiveness: 63
6. Argumentative and aggressive in speech. Decisive and impatient 26
7. Romantic. Need for a mate. Inclination to fall deeply in love: 156
8. Sexual excitability: 107
9. Nurturing, family oriented, domestic, devotional, supportive: 52
10. Emotional reserve and aloofness. Personal detachment, seriousness: 190
11. Child-like exuberance, lightness of mood, and sense of humor: 95
12. Impatience, tendency to anger. Feisty, headstrong, aggressive: 82
13. Diligent, patient effort. Ability to successfully finish tasks: 122
14. Dynamic energy, zeal, bursts of energy and effort. Love of excitement and thrills. Action-oriented: 80
15. Sacrificing, passive, non-aggressive, non-competitive, cooperative, perhaps evasive: 39
16. Loyalty to friends, family, spouse. Intensity of bonding: 69
17. Gregarious, convivial, warm, friendly, outgoing, talkative, need to be social: 92
18. Need for solitude, quiet, retreat: 58
19. Need to be part of an organization, company, or club. Contributor to group effort: 88
20. Need to receive recognition, attention, status, encouragement. Drive to stand out or be a leader: 277
21. Independent. Difficulty following orders and regulations. Loner. Follows own instincts: 52
22. Stubborn, inflexible, tenacious. Dislikes changes in routine. Regular and predictable. Specialist: 176
23. Flexible and adaptable. Need for variety. Tendency to be indecisive. Eclectic: 49
24. Expansive. Need to travel and explore. Love of adventure: 25
25. Sense of duty and obligation. Conscience and guilt: 61
Moon in Virgo: Intuitive.
Mars Trine Uranus: Have an intuitive awareness which tells you when to stop in the face of resistance. Healing power; genius.
Jupiter in 8th House: Psychic abilities.
Jupiter Sextile Uranus: this is a spiritual blessing aspect earned in other lifetimes.
Uranus in Cancer– Cancer is a psychic sign and when Uranus is there it indicates that you are a sensitive, attuned to psychic vibrations.
Also capable of cultivating these powers, but whether for good or ill depends upon your aspects.
Uranus Square Neptune– Mediumship & Can give psychic and intuitive powers.
Neptune in 1st House: Psychic sensitivity very strong; visionary artistic, hypersensitive; psychic sensitivity.
Neptune Sextile Pluto: There is the opportunity to use your psychic abilities for the benefit of humanity.
You can develop clairvoyance and prophetic psychic abilities. Have precognitive dreams.
Strong psychic healing powers; wish for justice for all people.
You abhor violence or anything that might degrade or oppress another person or animal.
North Node Trine Neptune: You will attract spiritual teachers who you have been close to in other lifetimes.
They have taught you how to hear and see into the astral world.
FREE READINGS EVERYDAY ABOUT YOUR DAY